Please join us before and after the parade for a pre and post gathering including our Mast Bands finale with our 40' long American Flag.
1415 Boulevard, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
The Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade
step off is at 12 Noon
down the Boulevard in Seaside Heights
Saturday March 13, 2021.
*COVID 19 ALERT*
Unfortunately, due to COVID 19
we are sad to announce that the 2021 parade is on hiatus. Hopefully, we will be able to present your parade, uninterrupted next year.
We hope to see you at our
Shamrocks by the Sea Irish Festival on Saturday September 25th. 10 am - 6 pm.
The Ancient Order of Hibernians
Michael Davitt Division
Jackson * Toms River
Meets the first Monday of the month
at The American Legion Hall
2025 Church Rd.
Toms River New Jersey 08753
For More information,
Click here to go to their website.
Saint Patrick's Day Parade Mass
Everyone is invited to join us
on parade day as the parade committee
celebrates our annual mass.
This will be our 36th year celebrating this tradition.
Mass starts at 10am
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
100 Grant Avenue
Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
TOM KING - PRESIDENT
PATRICK JOCKEL - VICE PRESIDENT
BRIAN MORTON - TREASURER
ROBYN KING - SECRETARY
BERNIE MACKLE - TRUSTEE
ERIN RYAN - TRUSTEE
DENNIS MORTON - TRUSTEE
1. NO ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN THE LINE
OF MARCH OR ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE.
2. FLOATS MUST HAVE A THEME REFLECTING SAINT PATRICK, IRISH OR CELTIC AMERICAN.
3. TO INSURE A STEADY FLOW OF THE PARADE THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING AT THE REVIEWING STAND.
4. ALL SIGNS AND BANNERS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE PARADE COORDINATOR BEFORE NOON ON PARADE DAY.
5.BECAUSE OF GROWTH OF OUR PARADE, ALL UNITS MUST MAINTAIN A MAXIMUM OF TWO CAR LENGTHS BETWEEN UNITS. PLEASE COOPERATE WITH PARADE MARSHALLS THEY ARE THERE TO HELP THE PARADE MOVE ALONG IN AN ORDERLY FASHION.
6. BECAUSE OF INSURANCE REGULATIONS, THE THROWING OF CANDY, GUM, TRINKETS, ETC. IS PROHIBITED.
7. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING ON VEHICLES IN THE PARADE, EXCEPT FOR PAID SPONSORS. OUR PLAN IS TO CELEBRATE OUR IRISH HERITAGE AND HAVE A FUN FAMILY EVENT THAT IS SAFE FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING. PLEASE COOPERATE!
8. THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PARTICIPATION IN THE PARADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP THEY DEEM TO BE OFFENSIVE ON IN BAD TASTE.
ON THIS DAY, AS WE HONOR ST. PATRICK AND CELEBRATE THE IRISH-AMERICAN HERITAGE, LET US HAVE FUN, BUT KEEP THE PARADE DIGINIFIED.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
THE OCEAN COUNTY ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE COMMITTEE, INC.
THOMAS KING, PARADE CHAIRMAN
Click here to listen to the parade committee on Shaw and Sue
Parade Fundraising Events
Every year, we will host fundraising event to help support the parade.
We will co host an annual fundraiser at the Crabs Claw. The Third Saturday in January.
Irish Wake Fundraiser
Saturday February 20, 2022
Please visit our facebook page for updates
3 pm - 9 pm
$10.00 fee at the door
612 Boulevard, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
Saturday September 25th 2021
Please come out for our 5th annual Irish Festival.
Located on the bay in Sea Side Park.
This event is sponsored by your Saint Patrick's Day parade committee.
We are trying to keep the Irish spirit alive until our parade comes again.