Please join us at the end of the parade for our Massed Band.
We will be presenting our
40' long American Flag.
Join us for our post parade party Co hosted by The Hershey Motel and your Parade Committee. Come listen as Ballyhaunis
will be your entertainment.
1415 Boulevard, Seaside Heights, NJ
(732) 793-5000 Please call ahead for your hotel reservations.
Saturday March 11th
Show your Irish Pride on St. Patrick's day.
Stay safe and come back to Seaside Heights and enjoy this years parade.
The Ancient Order of Hibernians
Michael Davitt Division
Jackson * Toms River
Meets the Third Monday of the month
at The Pleasant Plains Ambulance Hall
44 Clayton Ave
Toms River New Jersey 08756
For More information,
Click the B 98.5 icon to listen to the live stream of the parade and the Irish Wake.
Saint Patrick's Day
Everyone is invited to join us
on parade day as the parade committee
celebrates our annual mass.
This will be our 40th year
celebrating this tradition.
Mass starts at 10am
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
100 Grant Avenue
Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
TOM KING - PRESIDENT
PATRICK JOCKEL - VICE PRESIDENT
BRIAN MORTON - TREASURER
ROBYN KING - SECRETARY
BERNIE MACKLE - TRUSTEE
ERIN RYAN - TRUSTEE
DENNIS MORTON - TRUSTEE
If you would like to have Dayna Josephine be your photographer, please visit her website: Dayna Josephine
1. NO ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN THE LINE
OF MARCH OR ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE.
2. FLOATS MUST HAVE A THEME REFLECTING SAINT PATRICK, IRISH OR CELTIC AMERICAN.
3. TO INSURE A STEADY FLOW OF THE PARADE THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING AT THE REVIEWING STAND.
4. ALL SIGNS AND BANNERS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE PARADE COORDINATOR BEFORE NOON ON PARADE DAY.
5.BECAUSE OF GROWTH OF OUR PARADE, ALL UNITS MUST MAINTAIN A MAXIMUM OF TWO CAR LENGTHS BETWEEN UNITS. PLEASE COOPERATE WITH PARADE MARSHALLS THEY ARE THERE TO HELP THE PARADE MOVE ALONG IN AN ORDERLY FASHION.
6. BECAUSE OF INSURANCE REGULATIONS, THE THROWING OF CANDY, GUM, TRINKETS, ETC. IS PROHIBITED.
7. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING ON VEHICLES IN THE PARADE, EXCEPT FOR PAID SPONSORS. OUR PLAN IS TO CELEBRATE OUR IRISH HERITAGE AND HAVE A FUN FAMILY EVENT THAT IS SAFE FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING. PLEASE COOPERATE!
8. THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PARTICIPATION IN THE PARADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP THEY DEEM TO BE OFFENSIVE ON IN BAD TASTE.
ON THIS DAY, AS WE HONOR ST. PATRICK AND CELEBRATE THE IRISH-AMERICAN HERITAGE, LET US HAVE FUN, BUT KEEP THE PARADE DIGINIFIED.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
THE OCEAN COUNTY ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE COMMITTEE, INC.
THOMAS KING, PARADE CHAIRMAN
Shamrocks by the Sea Irish Festival
Saturday September 24th 2022
10 am - 6 pm
Please come out for our 5th annual
Located on the Marina in Sea Side Park.
This event is sponsored by your St. Patrick's Day parade committee.
The John Byrne Band
Devrin School of Irish Dance
Saturday July 9th:
7:05 pm first pitch
Irish Heritage Night
Join us as we celebrate the best in Irish culture at Irish Heritage Night! We'll have food & drink specials, a hat giveaway for the first 1,000 fans,
and live music from
Almost U2 in the Sand Bar!
Please use this link to purchase your tickets directly
from the Blueclaws.
A portion of the ticket sales will go to help support the parade committee.
KILTS ON THE COURSE
Lakewood Country Club
145 Country Club Lane.
Shot gun start. 1 pm
Awards dinner will be at the Toms River Elks at 6pm
$125 per golfer/ $500 per foursome.
Kilts preferred but optional.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK
ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS
WHO WEATHERED THE RAIN.
IT WAS A BIG SUCCESS.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING
YOU NEXT YEAR.
Please email all marching applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email all applications to: email@example.com
Official Parade Merchandise
Click on the merchandise button above.
It will bring you directly to our on-line store.
Jacket $70 Fleece PullOver $45
Polo $45 Mock Turtleneck $30
PomPom Beanie $25 Knit Beanie w/Cuff $25
2022 Parade Photos
2019 Parade Photos
Describe your image