Your parade committee is proud to announce the partnership with The Hawk radio station. Join the Hawk and Andy Chase as they broadcast live from our events: The Irish Wake and at the Parade.
The annual Ocean County St. Patrick's Day Parade is this Saturday March 7th in Seaside Heights - stepping off at noon. Don't feel like braving the crowds? Fear not, because this year we're bringing the parade to you.
That's right, you can get a Hawk's-eye view of the entire parade right from your couch. Just check back here shortly after 12 p.m. this Saturday for the best seat in the house:
The Ocean County St. Patrick’s Day Parade
step off is at 12 Noon
down the Boulevard in Seaside Heights
Saturday March 9, 2019.
As in the past, we anticipate a wonderful crowd as thousands of people come out to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and enjoy a great afternoon in Ocean County.
We are privileged to announce this year’s Parade Grand Marshal Gregory P. McGuckin
New Jersey Assemblymen. When we finish the parade, stay and enjoy "massed" band. This is where all of the pipe bands gather and salute our American Flag.
Join us after the parade at the Hershey Hotel. We will have live Irish music featuring Ballyhaunis.
Your parade committee is proud to announce another local partnership.
We have teamed up to help strengthen Ocean County.
Come on out and watch the BlueClaws on Saturday August 10, at 7:05 pm as we all celebrate Irish Heritage Night. They will have Pipe Bands, Step Dancers and The Snakes will perform in the Center field rotunda. They will perform the American National Anthem as well as the Irish National Anthem. For Tickets, please follow the link provided to help support your parade committee as a portion of the ticket will go back to help support your committee.
Please join us before and after the parade for a pre and post gathering including our Mast Bands finale with our 40' long American Flag.
1415 Boulevard, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751
TOM KING - CHAIRMAN
PATRICK JOCKEL - VICE CHAIRMAN
BRIAN MORTON - TREASURER
ROBYN KING - SECRETARY
BERNIE MACKLE - TRUSTEE
ERIN RYAN - TRUSTEE
DENNIS MORTON - TRUSTEE
THE BRIDGE IS OPEN IN BOTH LANES!!!
THREE (3) LANES IN AND (3) LANES OUT!!!
1. NO ALCHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED IN THE LINE
OF MARCH OR ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE.
2. FLOATS MUST HAVE A THEME REFLECTING SAINT PATRICK, IRISH OR CELTIC AMERICAN.
3. TO INSURE A STEADY FLOW OF THE PARADE THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING AT THE REVIEWING STAND.
4. ALL SIGNS AND BANNERS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE PARADE COORDINATOR BEFORE NOON ON PARADE DAY.
5.BECAUSE OF GROWTH OF OUR PARADE, ALL UNITS MUST MAINTAIN A MAXIMUM OF TWO CAR LENGTHS BETWEEN UNITS. PLEASE COOPERATE WITH PARADE MARSHALLS THEY ARE THERE TO HELP THE PARADE MOVE ALONG IN AN ORDERLY FASHION.
6. BECAUSE OF INSURANCE REGULATIONS, THE THROWING OF CANDY, GUM, TRINKETS, ETC. IS PROHIBITED.
7. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING ON VEHICLES IN THE PARADE, EXCEPT FOR PAID SPONSORS. OUR PLAN IS TO CELEBRATE OUR IRISH HERITAGE AND HAVE A FUN FAMILY EVENT THAT IS SAFE FOR EVERYONE ATTENDING. PLEASE COOPERATE!
8. THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PARTICIPATION IN THE PARADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP THEY DEEM TO BE OFFENSIVE ON IN BAD TASTE.
ON THIS DAY, AS WE HONOR ST. PATRICK AND CELEBRATE THE IRISH-AMERICAN HERITAGE, LET US HAVE FUN, BUT KEEP THE PARADE DIGINIFIED.
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
THE OCEAN COUNTY ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE COMMITTEE, INC.
THOMAS KING, PARADE CHAIRMAN
The Ancient Order of Hibernians
Michael Davitt Division
Jackson * Toms River
Meets the first Monday of the month
at The American Legion Hall
2025 Church Rd.
Toms River New Jersey 08753
For More information,
Click here to go to their website.